Just in case you're new here, lemme back up and just a review of my credentials: I'm an industry leader in fitness, nutrition, and pre- and postnatal optimization with a M.S. Exercise Science. I've spent the last 15 years helping individuals maximize their health and the health of their family members...current and future!
I have finally took a long wanted leap to help my clients get even better results with their health and on my programs by partnering with a highly respected supplement supplier, Seeking Health.
But first things first, why consider supplements? Because MOST of us are walking around with at least some nutritional insufficiencies or deficiencies. It's just part and parcel with modern life (and modern food practices). If left unaddressed, these deficits limit our potential for optimal health and may exacerbate or increase our risk for health issues.
Why consider supplements? Well because we have come to know:
- How hard it is to find good quality supplements—they're not regulated by the FDA, after all—and,
- How hard it is to sort through the endless shelves of supplements and figure out which ones are best for YOUR needs.
That's why we've done the research. The supplement packages that you will be able to find in my online dispensary were approved and suggested by Seeking Health's President Dr. Ben Lynch. The supplement bundles created will allow users to easily organize a supplement routine and boost nutrition—all with high quality products that we can proudly stand by because I'm aware of exactly what's in them and how they're made (what can we say—I'm nosy like that).
Because you see, you are wasting time, money and results by just grabbing any brand of supplements from any old supplier. Supplements are not regulated by the FDA so that means that users need to be responsible while both using supplements in your routine (ALWAYS check with your health care provider first) by choosing high quality brands and sourcing them from trusted wholesalers.
Dr. Ben Lynch (president of Seeking Health) holds a bachelor of science in Cell and Molecular Biology from the University of Washington and a doctorate in naturopathic medicine from Bastyr University, the nation’s leading naturopathic medical school. Seeking Health is an American based company out of Washington and is GMP certified. Most of their supplements use minimal fillers and are of the highest quality. I have personally use and recommend many of this clients and feel confident sourcing hand selected supplement brands from this supplier as they are trusted and considered a top tier supplier- which, not to be overlooked, is a very short list of companies that are on this list. Dr. Ben lunch has also written a book I recommend called, Dirty Genes.
You can find my online dispensary where you can find hand picked supplements from Dr. Ben Lynch himself for each phase of life for my clients: pre-pregnancy, pregnancy, post pregnancy plus a gut health bundle as well.
These supplement packages are designed with YOU in mind. Just pick your current stage of life or your current health goal and take note of the top supplements which can support you on your journey.
The link to my online store and these products can be found here:
Please keep in mind that I am not a doctor and I don't play one online. While all of the recommendations are based off best-available evidence and have received direct input from a board-certified physician, the information here should not be considered medical advice. Before starting or stopping any supplementation routine (yes—even herbal supplements!), you're advised to chat with your primary care doc.
Gut Health Package
Tonight we will focus on the Gut! Gut health is constantly challenged by processed food, alcohol, stress, environmental toxins, and other factors. This matters—in a big way. Turns out that the gut health has a strong link to the immune system and even mental well-being!
If you experience chronic fatigue, anxiety, slow wound healing, frequent sugar or alcohol cravings, food allergies, gastrointestinal upset, frequent illness, unexplainable weight fluctations, or delayed post-workout recovery, you may be struggling with poor gut health. These supplement are shown to help restore a healthy and flourishing gut microbiome and may even reduce risk for chronic illnesses by enhancing immune health.
- L-Glutamine: consider this your gut food. This amino acid has been shown to improve gut permeability, improve food absorption, and reduce gastrointestinal symptoms.
- ProBiota HistaminX: probiotics are essential for your digestive health and immune health. This probiotic supplement will improve the levels of healthy bacteria in your gut so you can stay healthy and able to actually absorb all the great nutrients from your diet and supplements.
- Optimal Fish Oil: a MUST have for anyone with gut health dysfunction. This fish oil contains omega-3 fatty acids which reduces inflammation and may alleviate symptoms of leaky gut. Research even shows it can even enhance cognition and minimize anxiety.
- Natural D-Hist, 2 capsules/day for loading phase, 1/capsule day for maintenance: D-Hist is a supplement made up of flavonoids, antioxidants, proteolytic enzymes and botanicals, including quercetin, bromelain, stinging nettles leaf, and N-acetyl cysteine. These powerful nutrients support a balanced immune system, which is closely tied to gut health.
- Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract: Aged garlic extract may promote increased biodiversity in the bacteria living in your gut, which is a major priority for enhancing immune health. This supplement is also a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may help reduce your risk of heart disease, diabetes, and osteoarthritis.
- Vitamin D3: the "sunshine vitamin" (produced naturally by your body with healthy sun exposure) is jack of all trades and has been shown to enhance and support healthy brain, heart, and bone function. For your gut, Vitamin D3 helps maintain adequate levels of healthy bacteria while also optimizing your metabolism.
- Magnesium citrate: most people don't get enough of this mineral in their diet, which is essential for helping you sleep and providing a powerful antioxidant effect in your body—both of which are critical for proper immune function. Start slowly! This supplement can have a laxative effect if taken to excess.
To select which supplements you would like to use to start improving your health and gut you can head to my dispensary where you can read more about them, order them, talk to customer service about them and if you choose to order, with this link my discount code for you will be automatically applied to your order: https://us.fullscript.com/welcome/nanderson1559133985
Can't wait to hear what you think and be able to finally be confident in my supplement suggestions! Xo